Want a simple, yet fun cupcake that everyone will love? These beach cupcakes are easy to make, but will still have people impressed by their appearance!
Supplies needed:
• 24 cupcakes, preferably yellow or white cake
• blue frosting
• graham crackers OR brown sugar (depending on the texture and flavor you want)
• Fruit Roll-ups
• 24 parasol picks (a.k.a. Drink umbrellas)
Time to start decorating!!
1. If you are using graham crackers, get about 4-5 and roll them out so you just have fine grains. If you're using brown sugar, skip this step.
2. Cut up the fruit roll-ups into little rectangles, so they resemble beach towels.
3. Frost each cupcake with the blue frosting. ( If you want, you could do half white and half blue, and put the 'sand' on the white half, but I found it easier to just do the whole thing blue, and it doesnt make much of a differance. )
4. On half of the cupcake, press the graham cracker (or brown sugar) 'sand' into the frosting, making sure to cover as much of the blue as possible on that one side.
5. Place a 'beach towel' onto the sand
6. Open an umbrella and stick it into the 'sand' right next to the beach towel.
And you're done!! You can get even more creative too, by getting little round candies to serve as a beach ball, or even getting fish gummies and putting them in the water. These are fun to personalize and taste like the same cupcakes we know and love!




Hey its me. I made a blog in like 2009 and it's ten stupidest thing ever and then I made one last moth that's still stupid. Anyways I very much enjoy this blog and am jealous if ur sexy cupcakes... And because I have nothing to blog about :)
ReplyDelete